Deadline date for the submission of abstracts: 11th September, 2013
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- The Scientific Committee invites the submission of original abstracts for presentation.
- All abstracts submitted online will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
- Abstracts must be submitted via the on-line submission system; abstracts submitted by fax or email will not be reviewed.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- To correct an abstract that has already been submitted or to submit another abstract, please use the login and password which you received when you submitted your original abstract. This will enable you to access previously submitted abstract/s or to submit additional abstract/s.
- Corrections to abstracts can be made up until 13th September, 2013
- Title and Body
Title: The title should not exceed 15 words. Each word should begin with a capital letter with the exception of transition words.
Abstract Body: The text of the abstract should not exceed 300 words in total
Please structure your abstract using the following headings:
– Material and Methods
– Results and Discussion
- Abstract submission is for either oral or poster presentation. In the abstract submission form you will be prompted to choose your presentation type. Following submission your abstract will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the program and book of abstracts.
After your abstract submittal you will be sent an automatic e-mail confirming your submission has been recieved.
If you do not receive this confirmation e-mail, please contact the Congress Secretariat at email@example.com
Note: Only the accepted abstracts of fully registered and paid presenters can be included in the final scientific program.